In order to view, create or edit Custom Metrics and Scorecard Reports, a user must have the following access privileges:
- Custom Metrics enabled in the User Permission List.
- User Permissions for Metrics enabled in Menu-Access for individual users.
User Permission List | Custom Metrics
- From the portal main menu, click Account and then click Manage Users.
- In the Additional Options menu, select Permissions for individual users (opens in a new browser Tab).
- Click the checkbox to enable Custom Metrics for a user.
To view the Utilization Rollup, a user must also have Hierarchy Admin enabled in the User Permissions List.
Manage Users | Menu-Access for individual users
- In the portal, click Account, then click Manage Users.
- In Additional Options menu, select Menu-Access for individual users (opens in a new browser Tab).
Menu-Access List | User Permissions | Category: Custom
- In the top menu bar, select Category: Custom and click the filter button.
- Scorecards involve up to 3 of the available User Permissions for Metrics:
- Manage Metrics = the user can create, edit and delete custom metrics.
- Scorecard Configuration = the user can configure scorecards.
- Metrics Report = the user can view and run custom metrics reports. End users need this checkbox enabled if they will be viewing reports ONLY.
Menu-Access List | User Permissions | Category: Dashlets
- In the top menu bar, select Category: Dashlets and click the filter button.
- Click the checkbox to enable Utilization Rollup for a user.
Metrics are shared by all users who have access to them. Please consider that users can edit/delete/view each other’s metrics and any changes are global. In order to run a traditional Metric Report, a user must have the Metrics Scorecard option enabled in the Menu Access List , Category: Report.