Use the instructions below to uninstall the Messaging App from the Android MDT.
- On the tablet, tap the Home button on the right side of the screen.
- Locate the Settings application and select it.
- Enter the Settings password (gpsield) then tap Apps.
- Locate and select Messaging, then tap the Uninstall button.
- Once done, and all other updates completed, turn off WiFi (if on) and power cycle the tablet by holding down the power button for 3-5 seconds, then select Power Off on the screen. Once the tablet has powered down it can be re-docked at the vehicle.