This video walks you through the following steps in the installation process:
- Locate the vehicle’s diagnostic port, and ensure proper voltage.
- Install the external antenna, and route the cables.
- Free up existing JPort, and install the HD Pass-Thru Cable.
- Mount the replacement diagnostic port.
- Connect the white wire to ignition, and tape off unused power harness wires.
- Connect the antenna cables to the device.
- Connect the HD Pass-Thru Cable to the device.
- Verify installation, and tamper-proof remaining connections.
- Mount the device.
Since the publication of this video, the installation process for this device has changed. Please review the HD White Wire insert before you install your device.
– INSTALL OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES –