This video walks you through the following steps in the installation on process:
- Locate the vehicle’s diagnostic port, and ensure proper voltage.
- Install the external antenna, and route the cables.
- Free up existing JPort, and install bypass cable.
- Mount the replacement diagnostic port.
- Prep the harness, and connect the jPOD to the harness AUX 2.
- Connect the antenna cables to the device.
- Connect the harness, and mount the device.
- Connect the jPOD to the bypass cable.
- Verify installation, and tamper-proof remaining connections.
– INSTALL OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES –