If data is missing from the Diagnostic screen of the ELD, please follow the below troubleshooting steps to correct the issue.
- Log in to the device and proceed through the sign-in process until you pass the Tractor/Trailer & Odometer screen and you are viewing the Diagnostic screen.
- Reboot the ELD tablet by pressing and holding the power button, then selecting Reboot.
- If you see Speed, RPM, EH (engine hours), and ODO all in green, scroll down and tap Continue. Issue Resolved.
- If the data is still displaying in red or states “missing,” return to the Home Screen.
- Tap the Calamp Mobile Framework App.
- Ensure “Serial USB” is selected. If it is not, change the selection to “Serial USB” and reboot the tablet.
- After the tablet has rebooted and is on again, return to the ELD Complete app and select Run ELD Diagnostic.
- If data is displayed in green, then complete Step #3. If the data is still reading “missing” and is displayed in red, please contact Support.
Once the tablet comes back to the diagnostic screen, the device will automatically start scanning again.