You can view vehicle activity using the Activity Feed feature for a specific date directly from the Vehicle Card of the Portal Map page. You can interact with the Activity Feed by changing to History at top of Map and clicking on an activity point to see the vehicle’s location on the map. The vehicle card will open and you can view data points for movement activity to see the directional heading, speed (including max speed), and location.
Interact with the Activity Feed by clicking on an activity point to see the vehicle’s location on the map at that specific activity point.
How to view vehicle activity:
- From the Vehicle Card, click the Ellipsis button ().
- Click View History.
- From the Timeline section, select a date and time (start/end time) using the Date Picker (calendar icon) and click View History.
- Click the “Activity” tab in the Vehicle Card.
- Click Show Data Points from a movement point to view individual data points (vehicle heading, speed, max speed, and location).
- Optional: If you would like to see overview details for an activity item, click the activity item then click the Overview tab to see vehicle, reported on date/time stamp, direction, speed, driver (if assigned), odometer, ignition status, and device serial number.
A drop-down menu appears.
The History map page appears.
The Activity Feed for the selected date and vehicle is shown. You may need to scroll down to view all activity.
Click on an activity point to see the vehicle’s location on the History map corresponding to the selected activity point.
You can use the Trip History feature to view animated vehicle activity. Please see Using Trip History for additional information.