The Fleetio integration pushes your DTC, odometer/runtime, secondary meter, and vehicle location data from GPS Insight to Fleetio. This integration automatically captures telematics data, making it easier to keep up with preventive maintenance and respond quickly to vehicle issues from Fleetio.
- Manage preventive maintenance and diagnostics trouble codes within Fleetio from the GPS Insight integration
- Automatically view odometer readings and secondary meter runtime data for any vehicle with an additional meter within Fleetio
PTO data is not available.
- View asset location, driving status, and more in the vehicle profile screen
Configuring the Integration
The below instructions are for Enterprise customers only. Standard customers must contact their Account Managers to configure this integration.
Use the below instructions to set up the Fleetio integration.
Before starting, ensure the vehicles’ VINs in the GPS portal matches the VINs in the Fleetio system. Additionally, you must generate a new API token from the Fleetio system (from the Fleetio main menu > API Keys).
- From the Classic Portal, click the Account menu, click Manage Webhooks, and click Open.
- Under Available Integrations, click the green plus sign () next to Fleetio.
- Enter the required properties for the integration:
- API Key: Enter API key provided by Fleetio.
- Account Id: Enter Account Id provided by Fleetio.
- Update Location: Select the box to integrate location updates (optional).
- Update Odometer: Select the box to integrate odometer updates (optional).
- Update Secondary Meter: Select the Runtime option to integrate secondary meter updates (optional).
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes: Select the box to integrate DTCs (optional).
- Click Add.
The Fleetio integration window appears.
The third party integration(s) are assigned an ID and appears in the 3rd Party Integrations grid. There will be a separate ID for each integration type (e.g., Fleetio Odometer, Fleetio DTC, etc.). Additional information is provided for Status and Queue Depth. An option to delete the integration(s) is also available.