Use the location playback function to view all vehicles and assets that have entered a precise boundary on the map.
Viewing Location Playback
Location playback allows you to view your fleet’s travel history within a specific area on the map.
To use location playback:
- From the map, click the History tab.
- Zoom into the location of interest.
- Click the Location Playback icon () in the top right corner of the screen.
The Time Range window will appear.
- Select the date and time range (you can view up to a 3 hour time range).
- Click View History.
- If you would like to change the playback speed, click the settings button () in the right corner of the playback bar.
You can adjust the speed at: Normal, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x and 32x.
- Once selected, click the Play button () to view location playback.