The Driver feature is available to Enterprise customers only. Contact your Account Manager for additional information.
When you click on a driver from the Driver List, the Driver card for the selected driver appears. With the Driver Card, you can view/edit the driver’s details, view camera events (only applicable to customers with the Driveri add-on option), assign a vehicle to the driver, and send a dispatch to the driver.
Editing Driver Details
You can edit driver details from the Driver Card for the following items:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Reference ID (Optional)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Alert Preference
You may also add the driver to a driver group, view Hierarchy membership, and view/assign a vehicle using the Edit feature of the Driver Card.
How to edit driver details:
- From the Driver Card, click the edit icon ().
- In the Edit Driver Details section, make your edits.
- Click Submit Changes.
The Edit Driver Details page appears (displayed from Classic Portal).
Driver details are updated.
Assigning a Vehicle
You can assign a driver to a vehicle, change an existing vehicle assignment, and remove a vehicle assignment directly from the Driver Card.
How to assign a driver to a vehicle:
- From the Driver Card, under the Overview section, click Assign Vehicle.
- Use the Search for Vehicle field to locate and select the vehicle you would like to assign.
- Click Assign.
The Assign Vehicle pop-up appears.
The vehicle is assigned.
To change a vehicle assignment, click Change and follow the Steps #2-3 listed above. To remove the vehicle assignment, click X next to the existing vehicle assignment.
Sending a Dispatch
How to send a dispatch:
- From the Driver Card, click the Send Dispatch icon (.)
- In the To: field, enter the driver’s name or assigned vehicle label.
- In the search field, enter landmark name, vehicle, address, or POI.
- Click Send.
The Dispatch pop-up appears.
The dispatch is sent to the driver via the preferred contact method.