To perform a DVIR, please follow the instructions below.
- From the Home Screen, tap the Inspections Report button.
- Tap on the + button (bottom of the screen).
- Tap the vehicle inspection regulation region from the options shown, then tap OK.
- Inspect the tractor/trailer, tap the checkbox next to any defective item you may have found, and enter remarks for the checked items then tap OK.
- Tap NEXT.
- Enter a remark and indicate if defects were corrected or not.
- Sign the inspection report. If you have not added a signature, tap the pencil icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Sign on the line above “Put your signature here” and tap Save & Finish.
If defects were found and corrected, you can ask the mechanic for a signature. There is a third, optional signature that some carriers require before a vehicle leaves the yard.
- Tap Upload, then OK.
The DVIR is submitted.
Additional options are available for Quebec compliance: heavy vehicle, bus, and motor coach.
A New Inspection Form appears.
We have separated items under the C-TPAT 17 agreement in order to help you reduce border delays (if applicable) and minimize risks.