The Driver Records Portal tab allows you to run a report on all driver-duty changes made on a driver log. This report can be run for all drivers or a specific driver at a time.
When reviewing the Driver Records report in ELD Complete, certain columns contain specific codes directly relating to the FMCSA’s Final Rule. Please see Driver Record Event Codes for a list of values and corresponding descriptions.
To run the Driver Report:
- In eDash, click the Driver Records tab.
- Select the appropriate company from the Carrier dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate Driver from the Drivers dropdown list.
- Select the date range you would like to view from the calendar.
- Select the Event Status, Event Origin, Event Type, and Event Code from the appropriate dropdown lists.
- Once complete, click Execute.
- The report will appear with the following information:
- App Version
- Engine Hours
- New Status
- D/M Code
- After reviewing the report, you can export the report to an Excel spreadsheet by click the Excel icon in the top right corner of the report.