The Driver-Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) tab allows you to view all DVIRs completed by your drivers.
To view DVIRs:
- In eDash, click the DVIR tab.
- Select your company from the Carrier dropdown list.
- Select the status (Active, Inactive or All) from the Status dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate drivers from the Drivers dropdown list.
- Select the date you would like to view from the calendar.
- Click the More Filters toggle to add information to the report, including:
- Tractor Number
- Trailer Number
- Vehicle condition for DVIR
- The DVIRs have icons at the end of each entry.
- The first icon shows DVIRs without images.
- The second icon shows DVIRs with images taken by the driver. Each DVIR can hold up to 9 images.
- When you click the icons, the DVIR will appear in a new driver window with all details.