The Driver Duty report tab allows you to run a report that lists how long a driver was in each duty status within a specific date range.
To view a driver duty report:
- In eDash, click the Driver Duty Report tab.
- Select the appropriate company from the Carrier dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate driver from the Drivers dropdown list.
- Select the date range you would like to view from the calendar.
- Once complete, click Execute.
The Driver Duty Report displays the following information:
- Home Base
- Off Duty (Total in hh/mm)
- Sleeper Berth (Total in hh/mm)
- Driving (Total in hh/mm)
- On Duty (Total in hh/mm)
- Personal Use (Total in hh/mm)
The exported report is downloaded as a .xls file.