The Unidentified Logs tab provides logs of drive times that are not associated with or captured by a specific driver. This tab allows you to assign these drive times and trips to the correct driver.
To view unidentified logs:
- In eDash, click the Unidentified Logs tab.
- Select your company from the Carrier dropdown list.
- Select the status (Active, Inactive or All) from the Status dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate vehicles from the Vehicle dropdown list.
- Select the date you would like to view from the calendar.
- Once complete, click Execute.
- The unidentifed log results will display the following information:
- Event Status
- If the unidentified log was captured by the driver, the status will say Assumed.
- If the unidentified log was not captured by a driver, the status will say Active and will need to be accepted by the responsible driver.
- Be sure to notify the appropriate driver associated with the vehicle and time of the unidentified log.
- Once the driver assumes responsibility for the unidentified log, the log will be added to their log book, and the status will be updated to Assumed.