ELD Complete is an Hours of Services solution that is fully FMCSA-certified and provides both Hours of Service (HOS) and DVIR capabilities, in addition to data for IFTA reporting.
The following guide consists of the below articles and provides a high-level overview of the features provided in the GPS Insight ELD Complete app.
Driver Reference Guide
- Logging in to the Tablet
- Operating the Tablet
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)
- Managing Driver Logs
- Personal Use and Yard Moves
- ELD Diagnostics & Malfunctions
- Missing Data on Diagnostic Screen
For a downloadable PDF version of this guide, please use this link: ELD Complete Driver Guide
ELD Driver Accounts
The following accounts are available in ELD Complete:
- Driver: Unique, per-driver account used by drivers’ Hours of Service and ELD regulations. This account records duty status changes (RODS) and allows the export of driver’s records for printout, display, and agent output file generation.
- Support: Account used by the carrier and ELD manufacturer to set up, configure, update and troubleshoot the ELD. No duty status changes are recorded with this account and no access to the driver’s record of duty status changes is permitted under the support account.
- Non-authenticated: All operation of a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) is recorded under this account (a.k.a Unidentified Driver) if no driver has logged into the ELD. Non-authenticated records (vehicle movement and on-duty time) are stored on the ELD as well as the carrier and should be assumed by a driver account.