The Driver Assign feature allows drivers to assign/unassign themselves to/from a vehicle and view assign/unassign history from their Android mobile devices.
Assigning to a Vehicle
Upon login to the App, the Vehicle Assignment screen displays.
How to assign yourself to a vehicle:
A list of vehicle IDs will not appear if this is the first time you have logged in to the App or you have not yet assigned any vehicles previously.
- Assign a vehicle using one of the following options:
- 1- Enter the vehicle ID (associated ID in the Portal) in the text field.
- 2- Tap on a vehicle ID from a list of vehicles that you have assigned yourself to previously using the Driver App.
- If you have entered a vehicle ID in the text field (Option 1), tap Assign.
You are now assigned to the vehicle.
The Driver App displays:
- 1- Vehicle ID, DVIR status, and vehicle information
- 2- DVIR details from the last submitted DVIR on the vehicle status
Viewing Assign/Unassign History
How to view assign/unassign history:
- Tap the Me icon () at the bottom right corner of the screen.
The Driver Info page appears displaying:
- 1- Your name and vehicle ID.
- 2- Driver totals for Miles, Hours (Hours:Minutes), Trips, MPG from the last 7 days while assigned to a vehicle.
- 3- Assign/Unassign history for the last 10 days, includes vehicle ID, date and time stamps.
- Scroll down to view all history, if applicable.
Unassigning from a Vehicle
You must submit a Post-Trip DVIR before unassigning from a vehicle if you submitted a Pre-Trip DVIR and deemed the vehicle “Safe to Operate.” You will receive the following message if a Post-Trip DVIR is not performed and you attempt to unassign yourself from a vehicle in this situation:
Tap Cancel or Start DVIR and submit a Post-Trip DVIR.
How to unassign yourself from a vehicle:
- From the Driver Info Screen, tap on the Driver Name/Vehicle ID bar.
A prompt appears with two options: “Unassign Vehicle” or “Logout.”
- Tap Unassign Vehicle.
You are now unassigned from the vehicle.