The GPS Insight Manager allows you to interact with your fleet from your mobile iOS/Android device.
Primary features include:
1) Map Preferences & Controls – Set mapping preferences such as map type, overlays, etc.,
2) Search bar – Search for vehicle, landmarks, or drivers on the map.
3) Map – View vehicle/landmark/driver details on the map.
4) Messaging – Call or message a driver/vehicle.
5) Profile – Force a data refresh, provide feedback, or log out of the app from this screen.
6) Filter – Set filters for vehicles (hierarchy, group, status), landmarks (group), drivers (hierarchy, group).
Logging Into the App
The data in your GPS Insight Manager app is only accessible to users with a valid login (username and password combination). Your user profile determines your basic contact information, the vehicles, and groups you see. You can use the same user credentials that you use to log into the web version of the GPS Portal. Additionally, Fleet Managers or Administrators can require app users to reset their password upon login from the Portal.
To Reset Your Password or Obtain Your Username:
If you do not know your username and/or password, contact your GPS administrator, or request a password reset during the login process.
- Enter your username and tap Next.
- Tap Forgot my password.
- Confirm and/or enter your username or email, enter the characters or words in the audio displayed on your device, then tap Next.
- Choose a method for verification (text/call mobile or a code from an authenticator app). If you have selected text/call from mobile, enter your phone number.
- Once you have received the code, enter the verification code and tap Next.
- Enter your new password in the Enter new password field and again in the Confirm new password field, then tap Finish.
- Tap Click here to return to the login screen.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Tap the Add button for the Manager App.
To Require User Password Reset from the Portal (for Managers and/or Administrators):
If you are an Administrator and/or a Manager with Admin/Manage permissions, you may use the Reset Password functionality in the Portal to require one or more GPS Insight Manager App users to reset their passwords upon login to the GPS Insight Manager App.
Adding the Manager App Widget
You can add the Manager App widget to your Today screen of your mobile device. The widget provides you with a list of moving fleet vehicles and the closest address to each moving vehicle. Tap a vehicle from the list to open its location within the GPS Insight Manager app. This list updates each time you open your Today screen.
Large fleet accounts may only see a partial list of moving vehicles. Tap All Vehicles to see all vehicles within the Manager app.
To add the Today widget: