This Release Notes announcement is for ELD with Flex users.
Portal & Server Updates
- Account Settings:
– Addition of ‘Allow driver ability to change carrier’ option for account with DVIR product only.
- Equipment Management:
– Addition of ‘Can Change Cargo’ option upon creating/editing a driver.
– Addition of the following columns in the Upload CSV Equipment template: Visibility Sets, Connection Type, Device.
- Addition of ‘generalComments’ field on DVIR Forms API.
- Drivers Management:
– Inclusion of specific driver’s username on the error message when adding a driver with a CDL Number that already exists.
- DVIR Reports:
– Addition of the ‘DVIR Comment’ column on the DVIR Defect report.
- Fixed an issue where the Odometer’s unit of distance value is displayed as Miles even though the driver’s unit of distance set in the app is km.
- Fixed an issue where the duty hours after clearing Personal Use is not being included in grid chart total hours calculation.
- Fixed an issue where adding Agricultural Exception on a log with existing agricultural events breaks the grid chart.
- Fixed an issue where the grid chart line is not displaying properly while in Personal Use.
- Fixed an issue where the previous log’s events won’t display once the previous button is clicked multiple times.
- DVIR History page
– Fixed an issue where the ‘Repair Order Number’ and ‘Notes’ entered by the Mechanic does not display on the DVIR PDF.
- Drivers Management page
– Fixed an issue where an error has occurred when uploading CSV.
- HOS Reports page
– Fixed an issue where the Hours Worked report was not translated to French.
– Fixed an issue where an error has occurred when generating VBUS Disconnection report.
– Fixed the issue on the Odometer Jump Report where the ‘Date Time
After Jump’ is earlier than the ‘Date Time Before Jump.’
– Fixed an issue in the Hours Worked Report, where the total Hours Worked is incorrect.
- State Mileage Reports page
– Fixed an issue where the Exclude Drive Time remark is being included in the calculation when it should not.