This Release Notes announcement is for ELD with Flex users.
Portal & Server Updates
- Update to grid chart for the excluded drive time. The normally green line will now show dark grey if the drive time was excluded for the purpose of adjusting time to violation clocks
- Displaying only the following primary events on the main logs page unless the “Show All” checkbox is enabled
– On Duty Not Driving
– Off Duty
– Personal Conveyance
– Yard Move
– Clear Personal Conveyance
– Clear Yard Move
- Addition of new events in the driver’s ELD record: ‘Removed as Active Driver [(Date Time)]’ and ‘Assuming Role as Active Driver [(Date Time)]’ events for primary/co-driver
– If an administrative user reassigned a driving time and it is accepted by a co-driver, the ‘Assuming Role as Active Driver [(Date Time)]’ event will be recorded along with the accepted drive time and the ‘Removed as Active Driver [(Date Time)]’ event will be recorded along with the inactive-changed drive time on the primary driver’s log
Unidentified Driving Page:
- Inclusion of a new On Duty Not Driving event as the termination of the Driving event.
– This new event will be carried along with the unidentified driving event when it is assigned or classified.
– Please note the only purpose of this included On Duty Not Driving event is to properly determine the duration of the Unidentified Driving event
Settings – Equipment Management Page:
- Displaying the following options for DVIR only accounts when adding/editing equipment
– Regulation Mode
– Firmware Version
– “Require Vbus Connection for driving” checkbox
- Logs Page
– Fixed an issue where an incorrect vehicle name is being recorded after certifying previous logs.
– Fixed an issue where the grid line is showing thin line on the current day even though it’s still connected to the VBUS since the previous day.
– Fixed an issue where the vertical grid line is not showing after clearing Personal Conveyance/Yard Moves [Related Issues: #5789, #5988]
- HOS Reports Page
– Documents Report: Fixed an issue where the uploaded PDF from the Logs page cannot be exported on the HOS Reports>Documents report
– Certified Logs Report: Fixed an issue where the Uncertified Logs are displayed with a loading icon instead of gray icon
- Fixes an issue where an error has occurred when calling DVIR Forms API
- HOS Reports Page: Fixed an issue where an error has occurred when generating DVIR Defects report
- Users Management Page: Fixed an issue where the Terminal filter is not working properly
- Driver’s Portal: Fixed an issue where a certified log does not reflect the Sleeper Berth and Driving time accurately
- State Mileage Page: Fixed an issue where the Off-Road and Toll Road are not being included in the State Mileage report
- Drivers Management Page: Fixed an issue where drivers can have a duplicate CDL number