Here’s what’s new with Driveri!
- Added Support to Configure Speed Thresholds in Units Configured for the Fleet
– Fleets can configure the Speed unit in MPH (default) or KPH. Previously, users could only configure the speed thresholds in MPH on the Provisioning & Configurations > Configurations page.
– The portal experience has been enhanced to allow users to configure the thresholds in the unit configured for the Fleet, either MPH or KPH. This ensures a consistent experience for users of Fleets using KPH as Speed unit across the portal.
- Added Support for Vehicles in Groups
– Driveri Portal now supports assigning vehicles to groups. The feature can be enabled by the users from the Provisioning & Configurations -> Configurations page under the Groups Settings.
– These groups are not meant to match groups in the GPS Insight portal, and should be considered separate.
– In order for the tenant to have access to them, a SuperUser must first enable the feature in the Configurations menu (Config > Groups > Edit).
– This feature is available for Protection and Prevention users.
- Added Two Additional Compound Alerts
– Two additional compound alerts, Driver Distracted + Hard Brake and Following Distance + Hard Brake are now available. These can be found on the Compound Alerts tab on the Alerts page and the Driver profile page.
– Driver Distracted + Hard Brake: When the driver was distracted for more than a few seconds (Talking on Phone, Looking at Phone, or Looking Down) and braked hard.
– Following Distance + Hard Brake: When the driver did not maintain a safe distance with the next vehicle ahead and braked hard.
– This feature is limited to Prevention users only.