This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for Portal, Map, ELD, and bug fixes.
Map & Portal
- Map Filters: You can now filter vehicles by Camera in the Filter Drop-down menu.
- Camera Events: Camera Events are now available in the Driver Card.
- Date & Time Modal: In Location Playback mode, a modal will appear for you to select the date and time you would like to view trip history in your fleet. The time modal is set at a 3 hour maximum to pull trip data.
- Trip History Time Box: A time box has been added to the Trip History window to allow you to drill-down in time to see your trips.
- Device Serial Number: You can now view the Device Serial Number on vehicle cards. This will help you identify the device associated with each vehicle in your fleet.
Key Feature Updates
- Cycle Duty Summary screen is now available from the Options button
- Drivers can now ‘undo’ claiming an Unidentified Driver event
- An automatic prompt will now appear to change to Yard Move status when a vehicle stops inside a ‘Yard’ defined by a geofence in the ELD Focus portal
- The app now changes from an ‘automatic’ Driving event to a ‘manual’ Driving event when a vehicle’s engine shuts down – this allows a driver to edit the driving event that may be incorrectly recorded after an engine shutdown occurs, in case of situations where the driving status does not end properly after a vehicle’s ignition shuts off
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue for an incorrect availability calculation on the mobile app for drivers using the Split Sleeper Berth option for US Property-Carrying rules
- Fixed issue for corner cases causing logs to become uncertified when they shouldn’t
- Improved performance in regards to the handling of provisioning failures
- Fixed issue where a DVIR item marked as NA is being counted as Failed
- Fixed issue where adding a driver and equipment in an account with Logbookproduct only displays a note stating it might increase monthly charges
Other Updates Available
In addition to the above, we now have a fix for users experiencing Vehicle ID issues. It should be noted this fix is a separate update than the main application, however it’s recommended that any MDT receiving updates should receive both updates at the same time – kill two birds with one stone.
If you’d like to have these updates applied to your tablets then please feel free to contact our HOS team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further help.
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal and Map.
- UX enhancements were deployed.