This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Basic, Standard, Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for Map, and Bug Fixes.
A new section has been added to the Landmark card allowing you to view a list of vehicles that are currently in the landmark.
Basic Account Admins:
You can now create unlimited users on your account. This gives your fleet the ability to log in and manage their own work each day. You can create, edit, and delete users by entering information into the portal one at a time.
For full details, see: User Setup, Adding a User, and Editing a User
Standard Account Admins:
Along with unlimited users, you now have the ability to set user permissions for your fleet, including:
- Vehicle Admin: Edit vehicle properties and assign vehicle groups.
- Full User Admin: Full permission to edit all users on the account.
For full details, see: Managing User Access
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal, and Mobile Apps
- Mobile Hierarchy Feature: Fixed an issue where Vehicle Hierarchies were not displaying vehicles as you rooted down
- GPSI-5000: Fixed issue where Driver ID buzzer failed to shut off with Ignition Off
– Fixed issue with MDT entering sleep after 30 minutes of Ignition Off (now 4 hours by default)
– Fixed issue where odometer for ELD was clearing after update interval
– Fixed issue where GPS Speed value could remain stuck after Ignition Off
- UX enhancements were deployed.