This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Standard, Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for Reports and Bug Fixes.
NEW Driver-Centric Report – Driving Violations Summary Report
Drivers can now run the Driving Violations Summary Report.
The Driving Violations Summary Report provides four interactive graphs, a violation count breakdown, and violation totals for each vehicle selected in the report parameters. Violation types include:
- Rapid acceleration (.30g)
- Harsh braking (.45g)
- Hard right and left turning events (.35g)
- Idling (300 seconds / 5 minutes)
- Speeding (75 mph)
The violation thresholds for these categories are set on a device level at the time of shipment/installation.
For full details, see Using the Driving Violations Summary Report.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal and Mobile Apps
- UX enhancements were deployed.