This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Standard, Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for Reports and Bug Fixes.
Drivers can now run the Driving Violations Summary Report.
The Driving Violations Summary Report provides four interactive graphs, a violation count breakdown, and violation totals for each vehicle selected in the report parameters. Violation types include:
- Rapid acceleration (.30g)
- Harsh braking (.45g)
- Hard right and left turning events (.35g)
- Idling (300 seconds / 5 minutes)
- Speeding (75 mph)
The violation thresholds for these categories are set on a device level at the time of shipment/installation.
For full details, see Using the Driving Violations Summary Report.
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal and Mobile Apps
- UX enhancements were deployed.