This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for Alerts, Map and Bug Fixes.
You can now send a note to a driver when creating a new alert.
Simply click on the Notify driver box to activate the message field.
For more information on creating alerts, see Adding an Alert.
You can now view Battery Voltage details in the Diagnostic Alert for the ST-1100 and TT-2200.
- Low Internal Battery Alert (default threshold = 6.9)
- Internal Battery Critical Alert (default threshold= 6.5)
- Internal Battery Percentage
For more information on Alerts, see: About Alerts.
Driver and Driver Groups have been added to the Data Source Selector within the Vehicles List on the New Map.
Simply click on ALL VEHICLES to view the data source options.
For more information on the Map, see About the Map – New
You can now zoom in on the Trip History Playback scrubber.
For more information on Trip History Playback and the Map, see About the Map – New
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal and Mobile Apps
- UX enhancements were deployed.