This Product Release Notes announcement for GPS Insight Standard, Pro and Enterprise customers includes updates for New Map/Home Page, Reports and Bug Fixes.
The ability to search by address and/or POI in the Search Field is now available. After you have entered an address or POI into the Search Field, an Address Card is created. From the Address Card, you can copy the address location and/or open the address location in Google Maps in a separate browser, create a landmark, view the Street View of the address location, and see a list of nearby assets to the entered address location.
See Using the Address Card for additional information.
A new State Mileage Report is now available. We have added the following to this report:
- Country (if your fleet has active vehicles in more than one country)
- Gas Price/Gallon ($) Option
- Tool tips (Data origin indication)
- Updated, improved column headers
Prefer the old State Mileage Report? No worries! The old State Mileage Report is still available for you to use.
See Available Reports for additional information.
Bug Fixes (Standard, Pro & Enterprise)
- Bugs were fixed for the Portal and Mobile Apps
- UX enhancements were deployed.