How Do I Return My Hardware?
Do you have hardware that you’d like to return, but you are unsure of how to go about it?
No worries, we are here to help!
Please use the following instructions and information on returning hardware.
Prior to returning your hardware, please be sure to reach out to your account manager to ensure your hardware is indeed eligible for return.
Acceptable Reasons for Returning Hardware
Returns are accepted for the following reasons:
- Device/hardware warranty replacement (Requires approval from Support)
- Return for credit (Requires approval from your Account Manager)
- Rental deactivation/return (Devices must be outside of their contract period)
- Pilot conversion and/or termination
- Device swap-type orders (Includes Device Swaps, 2G Upgrades, and ELD Buybacks)
Returning Your Hardware
If you have hardware that falls under one of the categories listed above (see Acceptable Reasons for Returning Hardware), please complete the Return Authorization Form (Click here) and submit the completed form along with your hardware to the following address:
GPS Insight, LLC
7201 E Henkel Way, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
If you have any questions or you would like to check on the status of a return, please send an email inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.