This announcement for GPS Insight includes updates for HOS server software (Version 10.2)
HOS Server Update – Version 10.2
The following new features are available with this HOS server update:
- Mark previous event(s) as Inactive – Changed instead of overwriting when a driver changes status multiple times in the same minute.
HOS Regulation Support:
- Host support for Canada N of 60N Cycle 1 driver type.
- Host support for California 8-day agriculture driver type.
- Allow Excel export of Log Edit Report
- Allow Excel export of Uncertified Logs Report
- Allow Excel export of Conflicts Report
- Allow Excel export of the Unidentified Driver Report
- Allow Excel export of Exception Report
- Update Driver import for ELD compliance
- Update Home Terminal import to support new time zones
- Update Locations import to allow column headers and improve error reporting
- Remove option to import devices
- Prevent import from adding multiple home terminals with the same name
Log Edit Report:
- Re-implement the Log Edit Report for ELD
Yard Moves Mode:
- Increase yard radius limit to 10mi (FMCSA clarification)
- Limit the host to only send up to 5000 yards to a mobile device
The following improvements accompany this update:
- Fix for a bug preventing a user from having their DVIR access restricted by Service Location.