This Release Notes announcement is for ELD Flex iOS and Android users.
- Removal of Start Time and Date from the DVIR and displaying the End Time and Date as “Certified.”
- Settings: Removed “Use 34 Hour Restart” toggle, making the 34-hour restart always available.
- Hiding the following events from the Data Transfer > ELD CSV Output File:
– DVIR Not Performed/ DVIR Completed
– Certified Log
– VBUS Connect/Disconnect
– Start of Day Odometer
– Start/End Toll Road
– Off Road/On Road
- After federal cycle days are reached without border crossing, a Switch to Intrastate Driving Rules dialog will display to change cycle on login.
- Fixed an issue where the app sync fails due to DVIR.
- Fixed an issue where the Lock screen always displays “00:00” when Driving even if there’s still time remaining.
- Fixed an issue where app crashes when connecting to CalAmp MDT7 Tablet and CalAmp V-Series vbus devices.
- Fixed an issue where the VBUS Progress dialog is displaying when switching from “None” to a vehicle with Logbook regulation mode.
- Fixed a screen scaling issue on a 7-inch screen tablet.
- Fixed an issue where the Elapsed Time covers the last DVIR item when using a Tablet device.