You can edit landmark details or delete landmarks.
Edit Landmark Details
Any properties that you edit on the landmark will be reflected the next time you run a report or alert that uses that landmark.
To edit a landmark:
- From the map, Search Results tab, or Landmarks tab, click the landmark that you want to edit.
- From the Landmark Card, click Edit.
- The following fields are available to modify:
|Label||The name of the landmark.|
|Circle / Polygon||The shape of the landmark.|
|Color||The color used on the map to denote the landmark.|
|Lat/Lng||The latitude and longitude coordinates.|
|Radius||The distance from the center to the perimeter of the landmark.|
- Click Save.
Delete a Landmark
When you delete a landmark, any alerts that use the landmark will be updated to instead use all landmarks.
To delete a landmark:
- From the map, Search Results tab, or Landmarks tab, click the landmark that you want to delete.
- From the Landmark Card, click Delete.
- In the Delete Landmark pop-up window, click OK.