The reference materials in this section are designed for Drivers using in-cab tablets running ELD software.
Use the reference materials below to learn how to log into the system, enter the necessary information, start your driving time, complete a roadside inspection, manage co-drivers, and successfully complete the post-trip sign out process. Plus, find troubleshooting tips for error messages on your tablet and learn what to do if you can’t log in on the tablet, if the tablet icons are orange or gray, or if the tablet is beeping or making noise.
- Using Your ELD Tablet
- Exploring the Welcome Screen
- Beginning Your Shift
- During Your Shift
- Managing Exceptions
- Understanding and Resolving Conflicts
- Completing a Roadside Inspection
- Editing, Approving, and Certifying Logs
- Using Co-Drivers
- Using ELD Messaging – Driver (Pro/Enterprise Only)
- Ending Your Shift
- Exploring the Driver Portal
An instructional video is available for most of the ELD reference articles listed above. Where applicable, videos are provided in the top-right corner of the article page under Related Video.