Billing for the product is calculated by active/inactive vehicle. You will be billed for any vehicle that is active at any point during the month.
Inactive vehicles that are switched to “Active” any time within 90 days will automatically be restored with all historical data. After 90 days there will be a $15 fee for reactivation.
Activating vs. Inactiving Vehicles
Unsure whether you should inactivate a vehicle? We have available reports to help you decide:
- Usage Report: Shows the vehicles that are not used within the last 6 months.
- Driver & Vehicle Information Report: Shows newly created vehicles highlighted in
- Cost Estimator Report: Shows the projected cost for the current month. (Available only
on the main level account)
How to Inactivate Vehicles
Use the below instructions to change a vehicle’s status to inactive.
How to Make a Vehicle Inactive:
- Login to the portal and click Settings to expand the drop-down menu.
- Click Equipment.
- Under the “Action” column, click on the pencil icon in the row corresponding to the vehicle you would like to set as inactive.
- Click the checkmark icon under “Status” next to “Active.”
- Ensure the checkmark box is unchecked then click Save at the bottom of the page.
The Equipment Management page appears.
The “Edit Equipment” page appears.