From the Driver Portal, you can access and perform various actions with the Conflict Report. Use the following information and instructional steps to perform advanced actions with the Conflict Report from the Driver Portal.
How Does the Conflict Report Affect Me?
The Conflicts Report is intended to help identify omissions and inconsistencies in your record of duty status (Driver Log). If left unresolved, you may receive a citation for log form and manner violations or for exceeding the allowable hours of service.
We recommend reviewing the Conflict report on a weekly basis to help avoid possible conflicts with the Hours of Service rules and regulations.
What Does the Conflict Report Include?
This report includes key information associated with the conflict and can include conflicts that occured more than 15 days ago.
The report contains the following information:
- Home Terminal: The home terminal to which you were assigned on the date of the log.
- Date: The date of the conflict.
- Conflict: The type of conflicts detected on the date shown.
For Unidentified Driver conflicts– Click on the date to display the Unidentified Driver Resolution page for the date shown.
For all other conflicts– Click on the date to display the Driver Logs page for the date shown.
What Types of Conflicts are Reported?
The HOS application will detect and report the following conflicts automatically:
- Conflicting Driver Activity
- Conflicting Vehicle Activity
- Decreasing Odometer
- Gap in Log
- Missing Location
- Missing Midnight Odometer
- Missing Odometer
- Unidentified Driver
To view/edit conflicts:
- From the Driver Portal Home screen, click Conflict Report.
- From the Conflicts Report page, click on the date fields and choose the date range you want to view.
- Click View.
Any logs containing conflicts within the selected date range appear.
- Click on the date of the log to see the log details.
The Driver Log page appears, displaying the selected log.
- From the Driver Log page, scroll down and locate the conflict – the Conflict Type is displayed in the last column.
- Click the pencil icon to the left of the conflict to view the event details.
- Update any missing or incorrect information.
- Enter a Reason for Change.
- Click Save.