The reference materials in this section are designed for Drivers using in-cab tablets running ELD software.
If you are unsure as to whether your device is running on AOBRD or ELD software, please contact your fleet administrator.
Learn how to log into the system, enter the necessary information, start your driving time, complete a roadside inspection, manage co-drivers, successfully complete the post-trip sign out process, and more using the reference materials listed below:
- Using Your ELD Tablet
- Exploring the Welcome Screen
- Beginning Your Shift
- During Your Shift
- Managing Exceptions
- Understanding and Resolving Conflicts
- Completing a Roadside Inspection
- Editing, Approving, and Certifying Logs
- Using Co-Drivers
- Using ELD Messaging – Driver (Pro/Enterprise Only)
- Ending Your Shift
- Exploring the Driver Portal
An instructional video is available for most of the ELD reference articles listed above. Where applicable, videos are provided in the top-right corner of the article page under Related Video.