The process to identify issues with your hardware and initiate returning the item for a replacement is automated for your convenience. If an issue is detected requiring the hardware to be replaced, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request is sent via Portal notification and email. The user can select one or more affected devices and submit an RMA form to respond to the RMA request and complete the process of return and replacement.
Please use the below instructions on submitting a request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Warrantied devices are eligible for RMA.
How to complete the RMA process:
- From the Portal, click Provisioning & Configurations (wrench icon) from the navigation bar on the left-side of the screen.
- Click Device Summary.
- Click on the Devices To Be Returned tab.
- Locate the device using the Search field or looking through the list of eligible devices and click on the checkbox next to the device for which you would like to complete an RMA.
- Click Submit RMA button.
- Use the drop-down under “Select from saved address:” to select a saved address or enter in the required Address information: Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Address.
Optionally, save the address information you’ve entered by checking the box next to “Save this address for later.”
- Click Submit.
- Uninstall the non-functional device from the vehicle.
- Return the device to GPS Insight using the pre-paid return label.
A pop-up menu appears.
The Device Summary page appears.
The “Submitting RMA for
The SIM card for the affected device(s) will be deactivated in 30 days once the RMA form is submitted in the Portal. A prepaid return label will be sent via email to return the RMA device to GPS Insight.