Use Trip History and Location Playback functions in the map to monitor your fleet’s vehicle activity throughout their workday. These features help determine job verification, efficient routing, and vehicle incidents.
Using Trip History
Trip History allows you to view your fleet’s daily travel history on the map. You can view trip history for multiple vehicles at the same time.
To use Trip History:
- From the map, click the History tab in the data source selector.
- Click on the vehicle(s) you would like to view.
The playback bar will appear at the bottom of the map with the selected vehicle(s) daily trip history.
- Click the calendar button () to choose a specific date to view trip history.
- If you would like to change the playback speed, click the settings button () in the right corner of the playback bar.
You can adjust the speed at: Normal, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x and 32x.
- Once selected, click the Play button () to playback the vehicle(s) trip history.
Using Location Playback
Location Playback allows you to view certain areas on the map your fleet’s vehicles were in throughout the day.
To use Location Playback:
- On the map, zoom into the location of interest
Simply double-click the area of the map you would like to view location playback.
- Click the History tab in the data source selector.
- Click the Location Playback button ().
- Click the calendar button () to choose the specific date you would like to view location playback.
- In the playback bar, click the Replay Speed button to change playback speed.
You can adjust the speed at: Normal, 192X and 384X
- Once selected, click the Play button () to view location playback.
Be sure to zoom into the area of interest. If the area is too large the history feature will not work.