The Vehicles List allows you to view, select, search, and star vehicles by list. Tap a vehicle list option to change which vehicles are displayed.
The Groups and Hierarchy lists reflect your current portal account settings (Pro/Enterprise) portal account settings (Standard). You cannot make changes to Groups or Hierarchies from the iOS Manager app.
Vehicle List Options
All – View all vehicles in your account.
Groups – View a list of vehicles by group.
Hierarchy – View a list of vehicles by hierarchy.
Starred – View a list of starred vehicles.
Search – Search for a vehicle by vehicle name or keyword within any of the list types.
A search entry is saved until manually cleared.
Viewing Individual Vehicles
Viewing a vehicle from a group allows you to see the vehicle’s location and status on the Map screen.
To view a vehicle:
- Tap the vehicle list you would like to access (All, Groups, Hierarchy, Starred).
- Tap the name of the vehicle that you want to view from the list.
The vehicle name, status, and location appears on the map.
Swipe up on the vehicle name to view the vehicle card.
Viewing Vehicles by Group
Viewing your vehicles by group allows you to see only the members of a particular vehicle group, while temporarily hiding any vehicles that are not in the group. You can view one group at a time.
If a group contains starred vehicles, the number of starred vehicles out of the group total will be displayed next to the name of the group.
To view the members of a vehicle group:
- Tap Groups.
- Tap on the name of the group that you want to view.
The group expands to show a list of members.
- To minimize the group, tap the name of the group again.
The list of group members collapses.
Viewing Hierarchy Lists
The Hierarchy feature is only available to Enterprise customers.
Viewing your vehicles by hierarchy allows you to see vehicles by preset organized branches (function, organizational structure, geographic region, or other) created in your account.
If a hierarchy branch contains starred vehicles, the number of starred vehicles out of the branch total will be displayed next to the name of the hierarchy branch.
To view the members of a hierarchy group:
- Tap on the name of the hierarchy tree that you want to view.
- Tap on the hierarchy branch you want to view.
- Tap Back to return to the list of hierarchy branches.
- Tap Back again to return to the list of hierarchies.
A new page of the hierarchy branches within the tree appears.
If a vehicle is included in the hierarchy tree but is not included under a specific hierarchy branch, the vehicle is displayed after the hierarchy branches.
A list of members in the hierarchy group appears.
Hierarchy List Reload
A visual indicator showing the status of hierarchies loading may appear under the Hierarchy List if the Hierarchy List reloads. This reload may be triggered by the following:
- Hiearchies automatically reload once per day to receive any changes from the server.
- Hiearchies automatically reload if the list view is empty (i.e., list did not load properly).
- You tapped Reload All Data from the Manager Menu to force a data refresh for the App.
The visual indicator disappears once all hierarchies have successfully loaded.
Viewing Starred Vehicles
Starring vehicles puts vehicles in the starred vehicle group, which allows you to apply quick filter and follow actions on the Map screen. Starred vehicles are added to the Starred Vehicles List.
The All, Groups, and Hierarchy Vehicles lists displays starred and non-starred vehicles. See the Using the iOS Manager Map article for instructions on starring individual vehicles.
To follow all vehicles in a group:
- Tap the vehicle list you would like to access.
- From the list, tap the empty star next to the name of the group that you want to follow.
The star next to the name of the group becomes solid and the stars next to the vehicles included in the group become solid.
- To stop following a group, tap the star next to the name of the group again.
The stars associated with the group become empty.
To stop following one or more vehicles in a group, tap the star next to the vehicle(s) that you do not want to follow. The star becomes empty.
To view the members of the starred vehicle group:
- Tap Starred.
- A list of all starred vehicles is displayed.
Vehicle Movement Filters
You may view starred vehicles by selecting one or more vehicle status filter(s). Available status filters include:
|Vehicle is moving at less than 60 mph or moving at, or faster than, 67 mph.|
|Vehicle has PTO attributes.|
|Vehicle has stopped for more than 60 minutes.|
|Vehicle has stopped for less than or more than 60 minutes.|
|Vehicle has stopped for less than 60 minutes.|
|Vehicle has idled for 3 minutes or more.|
|Vehicle is not moving (idled for 3 minutes or more, has stopped for less than 60 minutes, or has stopped for more than 60 minutes).|
|Vehicle is moving at or faster than 67 mph.|
To view starred vehicles by vehicle status:
- Tap on the vehicle status filter that you want to activate.
You may tap on multiple vehicle status filters at a time.
A list of starred vehicles with the selected status appears.
- Tap on the vehicle status again or tap on Clear Active Filters to clear the active filter.
The filter deactivates.
To remove vehicles from the starred vehicle list:
- Tap Clear Starred.
Vehicles are no longer starred and disappear from the display.
Individual vehicles can be unstarred and removed from the starred vehicle list by tapping on the star next to the vehicle.