The Landmarks feature allows you to select one or more landmarks to view or center on the Manager Map, search for landmarks, view landmark details, and view a list of vehicles closest to a landmark.
The landmarks listed on this screen reflect your current portal account settings (Pro/Enterprise) portal account settings (Standard). You cannot create new landmarks or make changes to the landmarks displayed from within the app.
Selecting one or more landmarks or a landmark group allows you to see your selections on the Manager Map.
To select a landmark group:
- Tap on the empty location symbol () next to the name of a landmark group.
The location symbol becomes solid.
- To clear the landmark group selection, tap the location symbol again.
The location symbol becomes empty.
To select an individual landmark:
- Tap on the name of the landmark group header.
- Tap on the landmark you would like to select.
- Tap the Landmark feature to return to the list of landmarks.
The map centers on the selected landmark and displays the Landmark Card.
Searching for Landmarks
Searching for a landmark and/or landmark group allows you to view and select a landmarks by entering a landmark name or keywords.
To search for a landmark or landmark group:
- Tap on the Search bar.
- Enter a landmark name or keywords.
A list of landmarks that fit your search entry are shown on the screen.
- Tap the landmark or landmark group you want to view and/or select.
Clearing Selected Landmarks
Clearing all landmark selections removes your previous landmark selection from the Manager Map screen display.
To clear all selected landmarks:
- Tap Clear Selection.
The landmark selection clears.
To center a landmark on the Manager Map:
- Tap on the landmark you want to view on the map. Alternatively, you may search for the landmark using the Search bar.
The app displays the Landmark Card. Swipe up to see details such as address, Street View Preview and full Street View, and a list of vehicles closest to the selected landmark.